Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Junking is Bigger in Texas

Okay, Trashy Pals...For the next few posts, you'll be along for the ride as I relive the best junking week of my life. The stuff, the displays, the deals, the peeps, the layers of sweat and dust and sunscreen. You'll see it all...right here!

Yeeeee Haw!

Can you say Spell Check?

Hats and a butt. The hats are French. The butt? I'm not sure.

Me, surrounded by my friends. They have trouble spelling, too.

I wanted to take a nap!
Y'all come back now, ya hear?

9 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

So, I guess many people find the doll heads "scairy"!!

Kathy said...

It all looks just perfectly imperfect!

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

This is gonna be good! Get a cowboy hat on your banner....

Thrift Shopper for Peace said...

oh my, the spelling. love the pillows, can't wait to see the rest!

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

butts and babies of the scary sort and misspellings...perfect thrifting!

Barbara said...

Best junk week of your life? This is gonna be good.

red.neck chic said...

LMBO!!! It's like they all graduated from Robelyn's school of schpeeling. hahaha!!! I'm cracking UP over the butt...

Gosh I miss you already!

xoxoxo
robelyn

trash talk said...

Hey...what can I say? We spell like we tawlk!
Deb

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Heya Pam....!

Your scary babies pic took me back to the fields in a heartbeat just now as I walked by that booth every morning after parking the car....**sigh**....Seems like such a long time ago now....!!

It was WONDERFUL meeting you....I'm hoping we can all get together for dinner at Royers next time....As much as I LOVE the fields, I reckon it'd be a HOOT to get away for an evening of unabashed junking merriment....!!!

Have an AWESOME week & I'll catch yuo with you soon....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)