Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Texas Junking - Chapter II

This is Sue of Vintage Rescue Squad. She likes pie. Can you tell?

This is Sue's left arm. She likes vintage. Can you tell?

And this is Kim from City Farmhouse, yours truly, Deb from Talking Trash and Sue. We were in Texas. We were junking. We were happy. Can you tell?

Speaking of Sue...I've asked her to be my Special Guest at a future Plucky Maidens Junk Fest!...but so far, she hasn't taken the bait. Head on over to her facebook page and tell her to get on a plane to the Pacific Northwest a.s.a.p. She doesn't believe me when I tell her we are clamoring for her out here. By the way, Sue's birthday was last Saturday, so while you're there, you can send her birthday wishes. She's old.

5 comments:

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

This devious ploy will come back to haunt you. Mark my words. XOX

Lisa Johnson said...

Headed over to Sue's page right now. She is one of the coolest junkin chicks on the East coast. Been a big fan of hers for a long time and would love to meet her in person. Loved seeing her tat too. (Didn't plan that, hee hee)
Hugs to you sweet Pam,
Lisa

Andy's Attic said...

I will definitely join in this escapade. Would love to have her here!!

Into Vintage said...

I am most definitely clamoring.

I think if Sue won't come out here, we should round up our junk posse and go out there and collect her.

Just sayin.'

trash talk said...

Can we do it again...this time without me working?
Deb
P.S. La la la...more photos to steal!