Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big News and a Favor...

Hello to all of my Trashy Pals...
After years of attending junk sales and antiques shows, both as a buyer and a vendor, I am taking a big, but logical, step.

I'm thrilled to announce my collaboration with Maria Raleigh of Collage in creating the Plucky Maidens Junk Fest. Our first Fest will be held this summer at McMenamins Edgefield in beautiful Troutdale, Oregon. (Just about 20 minutes east of Portland.) The date is Thursday, August 18th from 1PM-dusk. All of the restaurants and pubs on the property will be open for our shoppers and there will be live music starting at 6 to play us into the twilight. Just leave a comment for me here if you would like more information about being a vendor at this fabulous new show!
Also....
Would you please visit our Facebook page and "LIKE" us? We are trying to get the word out for vendors (in the short term) and of course, shoppers. Lots and lots of shoppers!
Thanks,
xoxo
Pam

7 comments:

Into Vintage said...

I'd love to know more about your new venture -- congrats on taking this step! Edgefield is such a perfect location for something like this. woo-hoo!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Sounds like a great event. I saw it on facebook and wondered what it was...now I know! Marked my calendar.

Maria (Magia Mia) said...

Ha, Amy you read my mind. :) I thought of how perfect this location would be for you!

Don't know if it's feasible for me to be a vendor, but I'll definitely show up for it. What an awesome location!

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

You go, grrrl! Alas, too far away for me to attend (of course)! XOX

Rose H (UK) said...

Sorry I'm gonna miss it as I'm in the UK.... I'm sure you'll have a fabulous sale :o)

Kim G. said...

Way to go Pam!!

janetscreations@yahoo.com said...

Three friends and I just got home from doing Farm Chicks. We did great! Troutdale would be a wonderful place to do another show. I am so excited. Please send me info.
Thanks, Janet