Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dig Girls, Dig!

We were at the beach over the weekend and naturally, I made my regular stop at Cart'M. The place was packed!

There were lovely items in the home decor department.

I spotted a bin crammed full of craft stuff. On the surface, it didn't look very promising...cheesy 1980's needlework kits and the like.

But look what I found when I dug to the bottom with both hands...

A large stash of vintage Aunt Martha's iron-on transfers, all in unused, pristine condition.
Hip Hip Hooray for Cart'M!

Next post: Scenes from the Cart'M art show

5 comments:

Nelly said...

That looked like fun and yay for finding something you love.I found some transfers the other day don't know what brand must take a look.

Hello Vintage said...

Great finds!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh that looks like a fun place to really dig. Love your vintage iron on patterns. hugs, Linda

Into Vintage said...

Geez -- I was just at the coast and didn't get to stop to shop. I don't even want to think about what I might have missed. Glad you had some scores!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great find, I'm a digger too! Have a great weekend!

Carol