Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tillamook County Junking

Here are some of my favorite stops in Tillamook, Oregon.
Teen Challenge Thrift; usually good for vintage housewares, linens and Andy Williams records.

The Kit & Caboodle. I have found old jewelry, picture frames and fun vintage crafting supplies here. Mint green knitting needles! Orange ball fringe!

The gals at K & C told me there was a rummage at "The Moose", so I hightailed it over there. Things looked pretty dead when I arrived.

Things looked really dead upstairs. I guess this is why they call it "The Moose". I should have asked what the price was for Bullwinkle. He would look just perfect in the hut over the mantel. Oh wait...we don't have a mantel. Nevermind.

5 comments:

carole said...

Hi Pam:
I am glad you did not ask about the moose head as I like your "Hut" the way it is : )
Have a fun day
peace
carole

Kate Spike and Her KatS said...

Nothing like a loyal moose, I always say.

anythinggoeshere said...

I so much love eye shopping. Come by and visit and you can eye shop with me too. xo Jon

Laura said...

Hey Pam,
Thanks for stopping by! From the looks of this post I think we would have one heck of a time thrifting together! Nice to meet you!
Take care, Laura

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

I certainly hope to be going to "behind the curve" other sales. It is hard to imagine even more stuff. I did get the birdcage, didn't like the game board, have too many rolling carts already, passed on the paint spattered ladder, and messed up by not buying the 2 milk glass urns. Darn. Happy Wednesday.