Saturday, September 21, 2013

Somebody (Almost) Just Like Me

Well girls, I've decided to re-launch my blog.  I've been on an OGT hiatus while tending to other projects, namely THIS.

What better way to get back into the swing of things than by highlighting another lover of trash?  I saw this incredible sight the other day and just about drove off the road.   At first, I thought a tree had fallen onto the roof of the car.  But as I passed by, I could see there was much more to the story.  Like, a string of holiday lights, tinsel and various other bits and bobs.  In the middle of it all...a ginormous stuffed bunny holding (I think) a plastic doll.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a collector, too.  But my junk is on display at home, or tenderly packed away in boxes marked: "even more stuff I can't get rid of".  I don't drive around with my treasures piled into an arrangement on top of my car.  To each her own, I guess.


2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

glad to see you back and missed your crazy pictures!!!

linda clark said...

YAY!!! I especially love your stories of junking on the North Oregon Coast!!