Monday, January 17, 2011

The Other Stuff...

Last weekend I went to the beach and did a little junking. I do that sometimes. I showed you some of my booty here, but the (mostly) bigger stuff has been held hostage in the back of the Dodge due to days of relentless rain. Today we had glorious sun, so I unloaded the rest of the junk.

Vintage cookie cutters just like my mom (...or was it my grandma?) had.

A boat motor blade...it weighs a ton. It's destined for the garden at the hut.

Somebody's grandpa made this charming blue bateau a few decades ago. It's a little rough around the edges. I am totally in love with it.

Wooden buoys of every hue. Note the nautical theme here?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For Christmas ornaments I covered some of those cookie cutters in glue and glitter. They turned out so cute!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Lots of cute boating items here! Love the boat motor blade!

trash talk said...

Ahoy matey! Well shiver me timbers, but I love the blue bateau!
Debbie

Barbara said...

That boat is stunning! I can see it in the kind of room that's on the cover of Country Living, the big focal point accessory. It is just wonderful.