Monday, October 19, 2009

A spooky peek at my space at Found on Fremont

Saturday night was a swell event..we had the grand opening party at our newly named store! My space ~ at the top of the stairs ~ is all dressed up and ready for ghosts and ghouls on All Hallows' Eve...



Have you ever seen a plastic pumpkin lamp shade? I didn't think so.

There were turkeys at the party too!

Vintage candles and a picture frame created by yours truly, One Gal's Trash.

For more photos of the party, link over to Found on Fremont's Facebook page....

7 comments:

Joan@anthinggoeshere said...

Spooky. Glad your open house went well. Congrats!!!!

Lynn said...

OH, to be in Portland now!

Theresa said...

Looks like a great place to shop! Have a blessed day:)

trash talk said...

Your booth is just plain fun in a box!
Debbie

★Carol★ said...

Congrats on your open house! Looks like you did alot of really great displays. I'm sure you're going to be a great success there!

Anonymous said...

One of my neighbors puts the plastic pumpkins on his outside lights along his front walk..very interesting!
Best wishes on your open house!
~Jan

EverydayMe said...

too too fun... love the shade... Rainee wants it for her room... love the shop... I wish I was there to do some shopping... {{HUGS}} Michelle