Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Concrete Menagerie

As promised, I would like to introduce you to the concrete creatures that live in our garden. First off, we have our own little aviary here...

Beatrice is the queen of the garden....

Lovebirds that my husband thinks look like a big mound of mashed potatoes....

A salty old sailor....

Our enchanted swan with a broken nose...

We also have a couple of amphibians....

A rodent...

And finally, I believe you met Otto last summer. He is not an animal obviously, but he is so delightful, I had to show him off again. He was named after my paternal grandfathter. He actually looks like my paternal grandfather, well, except for the yellow suit.


Happy Junky Weekend!

2 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind comment! I love your concrete menagerie....especially Otto! Have a great Sunday...
Be well, Laura

*itKuPiLLi* said...

Hey, it looks really nice here, you have chosen the right background, somehow it fits your photos and style. :)