Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas on my kitchen table

This was my haul from an estate sale on Thursday.  It was such a thrill to see a sign out, since Friday is usually sale day in these parts.  I found....a pile of gorgeous vintage Christmas wrapping paper, a box of foil crinkly garland, and old Hallmark Santa card, a box of sparkly foil 3-D ornaments, another box ("French Truffles" on the lid) full of tags and gold foil filagree stickers, some fun jewelry, including a vintage purple bead and gold leaf bracelet that still smells like gin and cigarettes. Also, frilly turquoise ribbon, colorful game pieces, a pink glass bird ornament and a vintage Halloween mobile.  Gail and I also did sales Friday and today too.  I almost got kicked out of one sale for looking under the tables...that was against the rules.  More on that later....

1 comment:

Diane Gilleland said...

SCORE!! What a great Xmas haul. :-)