Sunday, August 24, 2008

Road Trip part 2 and Pyrex Museum

As promised, here are more photos from our recent road trip to Bainbridge Island. My daughter Emma and I headed north to visit my friend Joan and her family. Here is Emma on the ferry. That's the skyline of Seattle behind her pretty little head.

Joan and I on the pier by her cottage. We have been friends for decades!

Joan's beach on Puget Sound. Joan finds rocks, brings them home and does this....

Whenever someone comes to the house, Joan writes his or her name on a rock, which is added to the pile of previous guests' rocks under the lamp on the kitchen table. What a lovely gesture! We also took a mini road trip to Bremerton to the Pyrex Museum. The colors! The shapes! The only thing missing was a tuna casserole with potato chip topping.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pyrex museum???? My heart just stopped beating for one quick moment. I never knew. How come I didn't know? Where have I BEEN? Amy @ Poppy & Ivy

Anonymous said...

The Pyrex Museum looks super fun!