Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Concrete


Greetings dear reader,
We have previously addressed my obsessive yet benign affection for anything crafted from concrete. http://onegalstrash.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-have-problem-chapter-1.html

I feel compelled to share with you another treasure in my neighborhood. This lovely gathering of happy souls is just the kind of thing that makes me happy to live and breathe. Apparently these folks have been parked in this yard for a very long time. A friend told me that during Mardi Gras, these guys are all decked out in green and purple beads and festive hats. I can hardly wait until Fat Tuesday!

2 comments:

Popsicles & Lollipops said...

Oh. I love them too. I want to be nestled in between them on Fat Tuesday having great conversation (never mind they are concrete). After all, if it's Mardi Gras, it's likely I won't even realize or care that they can't talk back.

Anonymous said...

Sadly...I know exactly where you were when you took this picture. I have the same photo from my Easter Sunday drive...taking the back way from my shop to Collage. FUNNY!!!!!! -Amy