Thursday, February 7, 2008

Piano Lessons


My mom forced me to take piano lessons when I was a kid. Finally, when I was about 12, she couldn't stand the whining anymore and let me quit. She also warned me that I would always regret it. Okay. Here it comes.....SHE WAS RIGHT!!! So now, a couple of decades later, I am starting piano lessons. From scratch. This week I learned about middle C, that my right hand will take me all the way up to G and what a scale is. And I'm not talking about the one you stand on in the morning when you just get out of the shower. Well, maybe you stand on one, but I certainly don't. Anyway, that's not the point. My 7 year old son and I are using the same lesson book. He already knows how to play Fur Elise. My question is this...Why does the red head on the cover of the lesson book look so terrified?

1 comment:

Jenn Hill said...

Hi Pam!
Your blog is lovely. It's nice to see all your awesome thrifted finds

Your hamster is adorable by the way. We had hamsters for awhile, they're very entertaining little creatures, aren't they?

XOXO,
Jenn