Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Better Late than Never



Christmas mantel has been dismantled but have photos to share as our holiday theme continues...Top photo: Love the Santa mugs (the one on the left has TEETH! Found two; kept one and gave one to my friend Magpie Ethel) and the guy on green skis. I grab the cheesy candles at garage sales for a dime and burn them, happily. Also a sucker for the little holiday bells that have the sweetest ring. Green tree on construction paper courtesy of my son Charlie. Bottom photo: Did all vintage Christmas trees on the dining room cabinet as my collection has definitely outgrown the mantel in the living room. I especially love the ones made by hand that are a little messy. The angel was made long ago with love and is very quirky. The "candolier" is very old, the series type, when one goes out....they ALL go out. Funny how I don't even mind figuring out which bulb has to be replaced. I have it down to a science.

No comments: