Saturday, July 31, 2010

Game Night

I discovered some more treasures at the goldmine in SE Portland.

"A Complete Bingo Outfit". Does this Bingo game make my butt look big?

Or how about a game for the mystics in your crowd? Gypsy Witch fortune telling cards...

You can tell all your friends' fortunes. Or you can just spend the evening talking about the amazing witch graphic on the back of the cards.

The key card signifies success, the hand shake card fortells friendship turning to love and the coffin? Well, Um...I think you might be able to guess that one.

6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Both of those are very cool. I love the witch cards!!

JustJoan said...

Hope you'll bring a couple of these to the beach hut! Love, J.

DogsMom said...

I have a deck of those, bought new in my youth.
If you are going to sell this deck I would be interested.

Sherrie said...

I love the graphics on the cards. That is the hard part for me. Do I keep it as is, or do I separate them to use as artwork? So hard to decide. Thanks for sharing. Very cool pieces.

★Carol★ said...

I just got a deck of those cards! That kind of thing has always creeped me out though, so I'd rather play a couple rounds of Bingo!

EverydayMe said...

wonderful... just love a good game!!! and these are priceless.... enjoy!!
{{hugs}} Michelle