Saturday, January 31, 2009

Deluxe, Delish, Delovely!

This Portland junk emporium is only open on Saturdays. Today my son had a make-up piano lesson right across the street from the shop. Lucky me! Let's have a little tour together, shall we?

Soft, white, frilly girl shares display table with hard, cold, steel girl. Awesome.
What would Michelangelo think if he knew David loved to wear sky blue rhinestones?
Grapes, anyone?
Christmas lights in a punch bowl. On a gold pedestal. Breathtaking.
I'll have one of these...and a couple of those...and....

Check out Rancho Deluxe at 1 N. Killingsworth in Portland.

4 comments:

Poolatte said...

I have always wanted to check this place out, and wonder how they do it only open on Saturday. So jealous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I only get to Portland a couple times a year living now in the southern part of the state. I do however, like to explore new places when I am there so always enjoy your posts that share what you find and where to look. I'm getting ansy for yard saling season to begin again. Always enjoy your blog...
Marie

EverydayMe said...

Hi Pam... Michelle here... What a fun place... whenever I get up there to see you and Joan... I'll have to make a stop there... Have a fab week!
{{HUGS}} Michelle

Carole said...

I've never heard of this place, but it looks like a neat place to 'browse'.

I'll have to see if a friend of mine has any interest in going.