Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's bad...very bad

This is my studio. I am so lucky that I got to claim this space attached to our family room. When we were house hunting and saw this room, my husband said, "Oh this is a good space for an office when I am working at home." My response: "I don't think so." I had visions of glitter, Diamond Glaze and vintage do-dads swirling in my head. I wish I could tell you that it looks like this only when I am in full production mode for the holidays. But that would be a lie. It has looked like this for a very long time. I decided that exposing myself (so to speak) to you, dear readers, might inspire me to actually tidy up. I hereby promise to post again after it is cleaned up and beautifully organized. Just don't hold your breath.




P.S. to Lisa from A Thing for Roses, see the pink box on the floor in the bottom photo? That's the vintage pink rose stationary I found for you!

P.P.S. to Felicia from Florida: Thank you for your sweet comment! Sorry I was not able to respond either through email or Blogger.

5 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Oh goodie! That box is so cute. Thanks for thinking of me. You are too sweet! Can't wait to see the organized version of your craft room.

Hugs,

Lisa

Anonymous said...

My studio was WAY messier but I cleaned it up today. Such a good feeling...hop to it girl and I'll bet you unearth some treasure you've been looking for. xo Ethel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - it's nice to know I'm not the only one who works like this! Look forward to seeing the beautifully organized version. -amy

Anonymous said...

What a lovely work table under there! (Yes, I see it!)

Hehe, add me to the "six inches of work space" club! =cD

Good luck with your reorganizing!

mo said...

Ooooo but it all looks like so much fun!